Bilingual Teacher Assistant (School Year 2017-2018)
- Bilingual Teacher Assistant (School Year 2017-2018) JobID: 8925
- Position Type:
School Support Staff/Teacher Assistant-Bilingual
- Date Posted:
Davis Bilingual Magnet ES
- Date Available:
- Closing Date:
Open Until Filled
- Testing will begin promptly at the scheduled time.
- Please plan to arrive at the testing site fifteen minutes early, as it is not possible to accommodate late-comers.
- Testing may take up to 2 hours. Please plan accordingly.
- Picture identification is required.
- Applications for specific positions are required and test scores must be on file on or before the closing date of the position announcement. Applications submitted on the day of the examination will be accepted; however, please plan ahead.
|Hours Per Day:|
Assists teachers in performing various classroom teaching tasks and responsibilities.
Speak, read and write in English.
One year of experience working with youth
TUSD Bilingual (English/Spanish) Exam
High School Diploma or G.E.D
Related training or experience
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS AFTER HIRE
Associate’s (or higher) degree OR
60 Semester-Hour credits from an accredited institution OR
AZ Dept. of Education-approved Academic Assessment Test
Copy of diploma, transcripts or test results must be submitted upon hire.
FBI fingerprint background check (at employee’s expense).
Proof of immunity to rubeola (measles) and rubella (German measles), or proof of MMR immunization.
2017-2018 SCHOOL YEAR
LOCATION - Davis Bilingual Elementary Magnet School - 6th St. & Main Avenue area
WCL - Grade 2
$10.50 per hour
9 month position
(2) .75 FTE - 6 hours
(1) .50 FTE - 4 hours
Picture ID Required
Dates: April 13, 2018 - May 11, 2018 - June 8, 2018
Time: 9 a.m.
2025 E. Winsett St.
Large Conference Room
Tucson, AZ 85719
Positions less than 30 hours per week are not eligible for district benefits.
Tucson Unified School District is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination based on disability, race, color, religion/religious beliefs, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or national origin.