Coordinator - Family & Community Engagement (2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR)
- Coordinator - Family & Community Engagement (2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR) JobID: 14316
- Position Type:
Management / Coordinator/Program Coordinator
- Date Posted:
Family & Community Outreach
- Closing Date:
Open Until Filled
- Oversee daily operations of one family center.
- Supervise and evaluate assigned staff.
- Assist in scheduling and creating calendars of services at Family Resource Centers.
- Communicate to families, District staff, and the community about FRCs and other services and programs available in the District or community.
- Assist in the development of partnerships with local colleges, universities and other community groups to provide information, guidance, and resources for families, FRCs, and for the District.
- Provide family engagement guidance and support to principals.
- Coordinate, plan, facilitate, and evaluate family engagement and community outreach staff development.
- Coordinate and participate in planning and facilitation of District-wide family engagement events.
- Develop adult support services linking family engagement to student success.
- Assist in the development of data collection systems.
- Assist in the collection and evaluation of family engagement data.
- Assist in the evaluation, revision, and implementation of the District family engagement plan.
- Create written reports.
- Complete tasks as assigned by FACE Director.
|Hours Per Day:|
Coordinates the activities and functions of designated programs. Analyzes, evaluates and ensures that the goals and objectives for the program are accomplished according to established priorities, time and funding limitations or other specifications.
[A “program” refers to carrying out a specific service or specific activity within a department or the district.]
Note: Specific summary information relating to the program for this position will be provided by the department and approved by Human Resources
Bachelor’s Degree AND
Four years of experience administering or coordinating programs.
Eight (8) years of progressive experience administering or coordinating programs.
PLUS THE FOLLOWING:
Knowledge and ability to use word processing, database, and spreadsheet programs.
One (1) year of supervisory experience.
Knowledge of federal and state legislative requirements related to specific program.
Verbal & written communication skills in English and a demonstrated ability to read and comprehend written/graphic and oral instructions.
Any combination of experience, training, or education.
Some positions within this classification may require some type of certification.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS AFTER HIRE
FBI fingerprint background check (at employee’s expense).
Proof of immunity to rubeola (measles) and rubella (German measles), or proof of MMR immunization.
ADDITIONAL FACE COORDINATOR RESPONSIBILITIES
2019-2020 School Year
Location - Family & Community Outreach - Duffy Center - 5th & Rosemont
EXEMPT COORDINATOR - Grade 2
12 month position
$54,260.22 Annual Salary
Tucson Unified School District is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination based on disability, race, color, religion/religious beliefs, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or national origin.