HS Math Credit Recovery Teacher (2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR)
- HS Math Credit Recovery Teacher (2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR) JobID: 9217
- Position Type:
Teaching - High Schools
- Date Posted:
Santa Rita HS
- Closing Date:
Open Until Filled
- Unique opportunity at a school that is undergoing a natural transformation
- Join a team leading transformational change
- Rare opportunity to join a community of learners contributing to a natural transformational school change process
- Exclusive membership at a school undergoing a natural transformation to become an elite, dual-credit high school learning environment
- Opportunity to learn from and work in partnership alongside instructors of higher learning at a contemporary dual-credit high school facility undergoing transformational change
- Become a contributor to an educational community undergoing transformational change developing unique dual-credit high school learning experiences for all students
- Willing to obtain a Masters/or become certified at PCC to teach Dual Enrollment classes
|Hours Per Day:|
Santa Rita High School
Effectively manage the learning environment to prepare lesson plans, instruct students, evaluate and monitor
students’ performance in order to advance student achievement. Understand and appreciate diversity.
Work collaboratively with a team to plan instruction. Demonstrate commitment to continuous learning.
Arizona Secondary Certificate with Math Approved Area
Arizona Subject Matter Expert Certificate with Math Approved Area
Current Arizona IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card
Demonstrated success in engaging African American and Latino students
Bilingual (Spanish) endorsement
Masters degree in the content area or working towards a Masters
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS AFTER HIRE
Proof of immunity to rubeola (measles) and rubella (German measles), or proof of MMR immunization.
COMMENTS - AFTER JULY 1st ONLY OUT OF DISTRICT MAY APPLY
2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR
LOCATION - Santa Rita High School - Escalante & Pantano Area
1.0 FTE - 7.5 hours per day
9.5 month position
Temporary Contracts are issued after Labor Day and/or for vacancies of .6 FTE or less for the remainder of the school year only. Temporary Contracts may be eligible for conversion.
Positions less than 30 hours per week are not eligible for district benefits.
Tucson Unified School District is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination based on disability, race, color, religion/religious beliefs, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or national origin.