Administrative Assistant - Heart Program (Effective 2022-2023 SCHOOL YEAR)
Acts on administrative decisions and provides confidential secretarial or office support. May have additional functions specific to area of assignment.
This person will work with McKinney-Vento - TUSD HEART Program.
Primary duties include:
Identify McKinney-Vento students using Online Registration system and entering information into the Student Information System.
- Assist in planning and preparing for TUSD Homeless Education and Resources Team (HEART) meetings in order to find new ways to combine efforts and services for McKinney-Vento students.
- Seek out services both within the school district and the broader community to enhance the highest-level educational opportunities for McKinney-Vento students.
- Provide information and technical assistance to school staff regarding identification of these students.
- Work to identify point of contact for all McKinney-Vento students.
- Assist in creating a systemic communication, training and technical assistance program that will support the needs of McKinney-Vento students and their families.
- Assist in the development of a network of school and community stakeholders who will coordinate support services to maximize educational resources to meet the needs of McKinney-Vento students.
Four (4) years Business/Office Experience
Basic knowledge of accounting/bookkeeping practices and principals
Proficient using word processing, database, and spreadsheet programs
Verbal & written communication skills in English and a demonstrated ability to read and comprehend written/graphic and oral instructions.
Any equivalent combination of experience, training, or education.
Bilingual - Spanish
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS AFTER HIRE
FBI fingerprint background check.
Proof of immunity to rubeola (measles) and rubella (German measles), or proof of MMR immunization.
Effective: 2022-2023 SCHOOL YEAR
Location: 1100 W Fresno St.
Classification: White Collar
FTE: 1.0 - 8 hours per day
Work Calendar: 12 month
Positions less than 30 hours per week are not eligible for district benefits.
Internal candidates will transfer at a rate commensurate with their bargaining unit language. For more information on salary schedule, please reference the Employee Agreements Webpage.
To view the full job description, please visit our website.
Tucson Unified School District is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination based on disability, race, color, religion/religious beliefs, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or national origin.
Job Contact Information
|Name||Anna Caro Read|
|Title||Dept. Administrative Assistant|
Tuesday, November 8, 2022 12:00 AM
(Pacific Standard Time)