Program Coordinator - Family & Community Engagement (Effective 2022-2023 SCHOOL YEAR)
Coordinates the activities and functions of designated programs. Analyzes, evaluates and ensures that the goals and objectives for the program are accomplished according to established priorities, time and funding limitations or other specifications.
As the FACE Program Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Oversee daily operations of one family center.
- Supervise and evaluate assigned staff.
- Assist in scheduling and creating calendars of services at Family Resource Centers.
- Communicate to families, District staff, and the community about FRCs and other services and programs available in the District or community.
- Assist in the development of partnerships with local colleges, universities and other community groups to provide information, guidance, and resources for families, FRCs, and for the District.
- Provide family engagement guidance and support to principals.
- Coordinate, plan, facilitate, and evaluate family engagement and community outreach staff development.
- Coordinate and participate in planning and facilitation of District-wide family engagement events.
- Develop adult support services linking family engagement to student success.
- Assist in the development of data collection systems.
- Assist in the collection and evaluation of family engagement data.
- Assist in the evaluation, revision, and implementation of the District family engagement plan.
- Create written reports.
- Complete tasks as assigned by FACE Director.
Four years of experience administering or coordinating programs.
Eight (8) years of progressive experience administering or coordinating programs.
Knowledge and ability to use word processing, database, and spreadsheet programs.
One (1) year of supervisory experience.
Knowledge of federal and state legislative requirements related to specific program.
Verbal & written communication skills in English and a demonstrated ability to read and comprehend written/graphic and oral instructions.
Any combination of experience, training, or education.
Some positions within this classification may require some type of certification.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS AFTER HIRE
FBI fingerprint background check
Proof of immunity to rubeola (measles) and rubella (German measles), or proof of MMR immunization.
Effective: 2022-2023 SCHOOL YEAR
Location: Family Engagement at Palo Verde Family Resource Center
FTE : 1.0 - 8 hours per day
Work Calendar: 12 month
Positions less than 30 hours per week are not eligible for district benefits.
Internal candidates will transfer at a rate commensurate with their bargaining unit language. For more information on salary schedule, please reference the Employee Agreements Webpage.
To view the full job description, please visit our website.
Tucson Unified School District is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination based on disability, race, color, religion/religious beliefs, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or national origin.
Job Contact Information
|Name||Anna Caro Read|
|Title||Dept. Administrative Assistant|
Monday, September 19, 2022 12:00 AM
(Pacific Standard Time)