Program Specialist - Student Equity (2019-2020 School Year)
- Program Specialist - Student Equity (2019-2020 School Year) JobID: 13597
- Position Type:
School Support Staff
- Date Posted:
African American Student Services
- Closing Date:
Open Until Filled
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Social Services, Counseling, African American Studies or a related field.
- Two (2) years experience in providing direct services and program oversight for a program or project involving school age children.
- Availability to work flexible hours as needed, to include evenings and/or weekends.
- Master’s in Education, Social Services, Counseling, African American Studies, or a related field
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) proficiency
- Arizona Teaching Certificate
- Extensive community contacts and outreach experience
- Supervisory experience
- Proof of immunity to rubeola (measles) and rubella (German measles), or proof of MMR immunization.
- Must hold a current Driver’s license and personal vehicle insurance coverage greater than or equal to the state required minimum for car insurance as described under Governing Board Policy: EEB-R-1 Business and Personnel Transportation Services - Transportation by Employees.
- Reliable mode of personal transportation with evidence of auto insurance policy. Coverage must be valid throughout term of employment.
|Hours Per Day:|
African American Student Services Department (AASSD) Program Specialist report to the Director of the AASSD
and provide both direct and indirect support services district-wide. The AASSD Program Specialist analyzes data,
evaluate program success and ensure that the goals and objectives for the department are met. AASSD Program
Specialist should be considered subject matter experts in their assigned roles and provide consistent data based
reporting as requested.
AASSD Program Specialist may be assigned to a specific department or program within the African
American Student Services Department based on the programmatic needs of the District.
PREFERRED/ PROGRAMMATIC QUALIFICATIONS
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS AFTER HIRE
2019-2020 School Year
Location – African American Student Services - 22nd & Kolb Area
WCL Grade 14
$19.37 per Hour
1.0 FTE - 8 Hours per day
10.5 month position
Positions less than 30 hours per week are not eligible for district benefits.
Tucson Unified School District is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination based on disability, race, color, religion/religious beliefs, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or national origin.